Class no Bocchi Gal wo Omochikaeri Shite Seisokei Bijin ni Shite Yatta Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Do you even know the real world? Do you think than anyone would pass on this oportunity? Men and women alike always jump on this kind of oportunity without even thinking twice.

Also, WTF is misogynistic about taking care of a girl? with people like you one day it's going to be misogynistic for a man so save the life of a woman...
She is clearly surrenduring herself to him because she feels it is the only thing she can do to repay him. It is basic human decency to recognize that she is doing it out of desperation rather than love or affection and to reject it. Accepting an offer like this would rub me and many people the wrong way. It feels like youre taking advantage of them because there is a very clear power dynamic. I think these types of scenarios reinforce misogyny because it overwhelmingly portrays the male as the female's savior and only hope- but again, it isnt as serious here. I'm just saying i don't like the trope for that reason.

Dex-chan lover
No bro i dont mean that. The bare minimum is respecting her as a human being.
Wtf is disrespectful about sleeping with a girl who offers as much herself? Don't you think it's far more disrespectful to deny her agency by pretending she doesn't know what she wants to do?

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is disrespectful about sleeping with a girl who offers as much herself? Don't you think it's far more disrespectful to deny her agency by pretending she doesn't know what she wants to do?
You're in a position of power. She is offering her body because she believes she has no other way to pay you back. It's out of desperation. The very least you could do is actually confirm with her in that situation if she really wants to do it and make sure both of you have equal footing in the final decision. Thats called basic respect.

Dex-chan lover
You're in a position of power. She is offering her body because she believes she has no other way to pay you back.
And? It's her decision to make, she's an adult capable of deciding for herself. She's not being forced or pressured into anything.

The very least you could do is actually confirm with her in that situation if she really wants to do it and make sure both of you have equal footing in the final decision. Thats called basic respect.
When a girl is offering to sleep with you, it's pretty clear that this is what she wants to do. It is incredibly misogynistic to deny her agency by deciding for her that she doesn't.

Dex-chan lover
It is basic human decency to recognize that she is doing it out of desperation
No it is not... Seriously get outside and you'll see that it is not. IRL no one ever say no to this kind of proposal.

Your fantasy and moral have no impact on the real world. People IRL will always in the vast majority of case use the oportunity to have sex with the other person. The fact that you ignore this to juge MC is a nonsense.

Oh boy, that was a rollercoaster of a chapter.
It was obvious that obligatory sex would be a turn down for MC. But now that she made him chase her, he should understand his feelings more. If he came clear, it should help her be clear about her feelings too. With those conditions the bedroom visit could have ended very differently. But I'm worried what actually is going to happen is MC continuing to hide his feelings (now that he knows them), because he is moving away. I hope the next chapter will prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread