Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
Would've been better if Akane still had that long hair.

Himari > Akane
Yeah, she's just more likeable in pretty much all ways I can think of.

While on one hand I don't like the transparent way of getting closer to someone by picking up something they like, but on the other, she does seem like she's actually enjoying it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for 3 months for the new chapter!
Next chap is already TL on the scanlator group's website, they like to hold their chaps over there for some time before uploading them to Mangadex.

To farm ads

Dex-chan lover
Would've been better if Akane still had that long hair.

Yeah, she's just more likeable in pretty much all ways I can think of.

While on one hand I don't like the transparent way of getting closer to someone by picking up something they like, but on the other, she does seem like she's actually enjoying it anyway.
This trope of manga appeals to the type of man with a desire (or at least a fantasy) of finding out how to love someone you’ve always known, and to serve.

He brushes Himari because because he has no interest in a woman who throws herself at him (like a celebrity). He subconsciously desires a woman who he knows intimately that he can work his way up to. A challenge to overcome….

Likewise, Akane can only be truly awoken by the fear of losing him.

MD@Home
The girls all like each other, I'm sure they could find a compromise and all be happy together without getting depressed.

Dex-chan lover
Damnn Himari finally went full assault mode. And given the story most definetely aims Akane to be the winning one. I really dislike her giving Himari a kind of false hope a few chapters back and here, she seems genuinely earnest. Thats gonna hurt so bad when Himari found out.

On a side note I really love Chise being a voice of reasons for Akane here. I really hope that Himari doesnt end up suffering in the end. If she ends up being the losing heroine, I really hope she has some side story after. At least her being happy. It can be her finding the one for her or anything. Its always saddening seeing a very genuine earnest lad suffering in the end, just because the author decided shes the losing heroine in the story.

Thanks as always for the sl, Platinum Crown!

Last edited:
Supporter
I don't want it to go without saying that Mosskonbu-sensei's coloring is absolutely divine, and I'm grateful that they do it.

Now, while I can understand that in a broader scope of the class / school that keeping the marriage a secret is reasonable; but for as long as Akane and Himari have been close friends, I see no reason that it couldn't be discussed between the two of them.

So now we're in a rather "standard" situation where we have a second character that likes the male lead, has told the female lead as much, and has started to progress that agenda. Which leaves us with a female lead who is starting to be more uncertain in her own feelings; and I can only see this leading into someone's unhappiness.

Group Leader
Himari is great, but the character development of Akane is better 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

is the artist of this manga an assistant back then by Minazuki Suu (Sora no Otoshimono/ Plunderer)?

Dex-chan lover
It sucks cause Himari is so likable, but I'm getting major Minami vibes from Bottom Tier Character Tomozaki and feel like shes just going to be hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread