Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

Dex-chan lover
NTR is cheating while in a commited relationship. Usually while rhe person bad mouths their signifigant other and praises their lover.

How is this that?
... aren't they fucking married (or at least plan to) and obviously they have feelings for each other, I can see your point tho so it's not an NTRy as actual NTR

Contributor
Himari is making a really strong push, and Akane is dutifully helping her but I can't help but continue to worry about the ticking time bomb that is their secret "marriage". It could be devastating for Himari to find out.

There's also the matter of Akane's own feelings that are beginning to rise to the surface, and it's almost driving her to tears to see the guy she subconsciously likes, actually getting along very well with a friend who's actually interested in him.

While I kinda lean towards Akane, it pains me to admit Shisei's absolutely right, that right now Saito and Himari do have some chemistry going on.

Dex-chan lover
... aren't they fucking married (or at least plan to) and obviously they have feelings for each other, I can see your point tho so it's not an NTRy as actual NTR
They're married but have both said it is just to help them achieve their goals and the don't even like each other.

We know they both are getting used to each other and just starting to maybe like being around each other.

Dex-chan lover
Aww, Akane don’t be sad, you should know better than anyone that Saito isn’t the kind of guy to cheat. Let’s not forget the fact that the two of you are literally already married, you live together, you shop together, hell you even sleep together. Himari may be a nice girl, she may even get along with Saito pretty damn well. But Himari isn’t you, she doesn’t have your life, nor does she share that connection you have with him.

Himari is Himari, and you are you, take a look at yourself and think about it a bit. You know Saito is at the very least going along with this just to ensure his future, same with you, and both of you know this. He isn’t the type to just throw things that matter to him like that away. Especially not people important to him like you, even if neither of you would be willing to admit it.

You love him, you just don’t understand that yet, but you will, you have as long as you need to do so, you’re already married after all, you’re with him practically 24/7 so he is always present in your life. Hell the two of you have spent time bonding and doing things together that wasn’t necessary, you’ve both chosen to grow closer.

Himari may be tenacious and rather bold in her approach, but you’ve already gotten what it is she’s trying to achieve. You have it, just don’t lose it, and for the love of God be honest with yourself, even if your pride won’t allow it.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... Girl you really shouldn't hide truth from himari

The later you told her the more painful it'll become. You know she gonna feel so betrayed

Dex-chan lover
The most interesting thing about MC is finding out what books he likes to read (besides finding out that he's just kind of a nasty slob I guess). But then it's mostly ruined by him being so emotionally unintelligent. The TL put it best: "smartest guy in the class, everyone."

"Smartest" in the thickest quotes you can find 😑. Akane is one thing (and even she pretty much gives herself away so easily with how tsun she behaves), but Himari is about as direct as one can get without outright saying it. Dense MC are a stable of the genre, but come on his ignorance is as ridiculous as it as barely believable.

Breedable lips
Agree 100%.

OBJECTION!
I still need to find time to finish TGAA2. And with the Investigations duology getting remastered soon as well :angery:.

They wrote MMC really well actually.

He fits the “geeky-yet-cool” archetype that I more or less strive for. Even made him a history buff. He’s also noted as insanely paternal from his younger siblings. Something I am as well.
Disagree 100%. MC is hardly a believable character to me. Not to the extent of, say, Akane, but he sure comes close (which I guess makes them perfect for each other; they both revel in their own emotional unintelligence).

Users who are viewing this thread