Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2

Contributor
Yes dear, keep lying and shooting yourself in the foot so the explosion created by the truth is absolutely devastating (for all three of you) when Himari finds out.

Even though I'm leaning towards Akane it's just frustrating that she keeps lying and shooting herself in the foot like this. I actually feel bad for Himari in the event she finds out. It's going to destroy her and it feels so wrong, especially when we're shown her beaming smile.

But I guess there might be a way out of this. If they can somehow quietly divorce and split up, Himari can come out on top none the wiser. Saito is now at risk of becoming a "two-timer" (at least in Himari's eyes if she learns the truth) if he starts dating Himari while married to Akane.

Fed-Kun's army
"🥺🥺😔😔🥺" shut the fuck up woman you literally directly helped your best friend into getting with your husband what the actual shit balls are you doing you absolute buffoon you clearly like him but of course your retarded rat ass wont even do anything to try to stop it because of some shit ass retarded reason to lock your feelings away you dont have the right to be sad kys

Dex-chan lover
Bruh Akane . . . . Just bruh . . . . Blurting out like that when she's fully aware that he's in the same house and might hear it. Okay, let's calm down, calm down, mistakes happen . . . . She can patch this up by apolo - - - aaaand she didn't even apologize that day. Alraite I'm jumping ship. Adieu fellas

incase you dont know, these have been out for a while on my website. if you dont want to read there however i can understand, just making sure you at least know of it
Thank you so much for your hard works, and thanks for the infooo.

Users who are viewing this thread