Class no Daikirai na Joshi to Kekkon Suru Koto ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.2

Dex-chan lover
So this is how the MC learns something :pepehmm:
pewdiepie-big-brain.gif

Contributor
Now for a ring on the ring finger of her left hand... I can dream.

Himari turning into a comic relief character for now makes the danger of a dramatic explosion leading to broken trust and ruined friendships more remote than it used to be. But I don't believe for a moment they're safe now.

Akane has been getting complacent again lately, so Shisei's mother ended up striking the fear of losing Saito back into her heart. The danger with Himari has temporarily subsided, but it rose on the other side with Shisei, and with Houjou family politics in play this could be even dicier than it was with Himari. Akane is almost fighting a two-front war trying to keep Saito, and I kind of dread the moment she has to fend off both Himari and Shisei's advances on him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie. I'm a fucking D1 Hater capital H for a reason. I don't even know why because she's not that tsundere anymore but this fucking hatred is jus welling in me. + that forced marriage shit is bullshit and I kinda hate the concept

Dex-chan lover
This chapter exemplifies my problem with the fucking MC: the author just makes him able to do whatever the plot demands without properly establishing if the MC is even capable or if it's even within character for him.

Like seriously? "Yeah guys I'm just so smart as hell I can learn an ENTIRE language in a day." Wtf. They kinda get comical with this aspect, but it's not a runoff joke it's the crux of the previous chapter and part of this one. It's unbelievable, nonsensical, and I'd argue it somewhat takes away from the moment MC gives Akane the ring because it's just apparently so easy for him. Staying at Shisei's place was a minor inconvenience for him at worst.

Ugh. I dunno man. One could say that I'm focusing on the wrong point or on something that doesn't matter (not like the author gives a damn clearly; gotta focus more on the inane romance between two emotionally immature people right?). But this just careens my suspension of disbelief off a cliff.

Thanks for the translation.

This chapter exemplifies my problem with the fucking MC: the author just makes him able to do whatever the plot demands without properly establishing if the MC is even capable or if it's even within character for him.

Like seriously? "Yeah guys I'm just so smart as hell I can learn an ENTIRE language in a day." Wtf. They kinda get comical with this aspect, but it's not a runoff joke it's the crux of the previous chapter and part of this one. It's unbelievable, nonsensical, and I'd argue it somewhat takes away from the moment MC gives Akane the ring because it's just apparently so easy for him. Staying at Shisei's place was a minor inconvenience for him at worst.

Ugh. I dunno man. One could say that I'm focusing on the wrong point or on something that doesn't matter (not like the author gives a damn clearly; gotta focus more on the inane romance between two emotionally immature people right?). But this just careens my suspension of disbelief off a cliff.

Thanks for the translation.
I'm not arguing ur opinion. But what i want to say is Saito had already did what he can do, to get the present for her
In this situation, he's using his "Nonsensical ability" to get a job and get paid for buying her a gift. For me, this is good tho

Dex-chan lover
"grandma wasn't very honest about her feelings when she was younger"
Oh . . . So it runs in the family
(that's definitely a low blow coming from me)

And now we're in the arc where Saitou isn't being "honest" with Akane. Id say she tastes her own medicine here. If Saitou is to accept her being dishonest, she really needs to do the same and trust him, otherwise it's a one sided relationship. The other route is for them to be more honest ofc.

What the aunt said in this chapter is indeed harsh, and a low blow if I say so. But, to be fair, Akane herself said it to Saitou. Doesn't feel good hearing it from others it seems raite.

Thank you as always for the sl!

Aggregator gang
Nice chapter. Saitou should've told Akane he was doing some work for his aunt in the beginning to avoid the issue. He could've left it at that without going into detail that he was trying to earn money to buy her the ring. I'm glad things worked out in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread