Class no Gal ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 20

i wish my girlfriend also had said the same words as her instead of "ew get out of my house you creep, who even are you?"
she was so heartless towards her own boyfriend :c

Power Uploader
Based take.
Also hopefully they’ll remove the romance tag and add a psychological one.

This feels like a transactional prostitute/rich generic man with pregnancy rather than blurring the line of how much of the partnership is evolutionary fitness versus mystical “love”.

It’s also fitting that the mother doesn’t care... it’s also fitting that this forum thinks in moral terms that this is justified because there’s honesty and “we all do it” 🤮
Sorry had to put my glasses on.

Dex-chan lover
ehhh I don't know.... I feel like the moment she gets bored, she's fucking other guys.
Women often don't stay faithful to men they don't respect. She's already saying he's not particularly reliable.

Aggregator gang
Uh... wholesome and horny gold digger on the trophy wife path?
A "trophy wife" is a second, younger wife a man acquires after his fortune and a divorce.

But scoring a young house wife who wants kids and a husband with a secure income is about the best possible outcome.
4 kids at least.
Yes. Two kids is not replacement. Back when everyone was pressured into marriage, a woman could have two kids, and only one in ten would need to have that extra to make 2.1. But that era is over, and three is the minimum for replacement. Four would be better.

A "trophy wife" is a second, younger wife a man acquires after his fortune and a divorce.

But scoring a young house wife who wants kids and a husband with a secure income is about the best possible outcome.
No, it's just a wife that's a status symbol. I don't know where you got all that other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread