Class no Gal ni Kuuki Atsukai Sareteimasu - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
...do you know what "wedlock" means?? I think you mean to say she forced him into marriage because they had a baby out of wedlock and his family is rich.
Yeah, I probably meant that. My bad, I can forget my grammar sometimes.

Group Leader
MC literally raped in public and baby trapped.

You: "This story kina fire ngl"
Just meant it's an interesting premise but go off I guess? I obviously don't condone this sort of behavior especially when it happens irl; you just don't see these instances in a manga before, and it intrigues me to see what's next. If you got offended then womp womp

Dex-chan lover
Just meant it's an interesting premise but go off I guess? I obviously don't condone this sort of behavior especially when it happens irl; you just don't see these instances in a manga before, and it intrigues me to see what's next. If you got offended then womp womp
You're the one getting defensive. That was just a funny summary of what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Brother is about to rizz the father. I dont worry about the mom cuz most of times in mangas like this the mom is exactly like the daughter so shes going to say "don't worry A chan told me everything, i did the same thing, right darling?" So yeah, the dad is either muscular or gets pegged

Dex-chan lover
Why is this still going when the gag is already dead?
So it could be a morality story about an extremely unhappy family.
Young wife who sees nothing in her husband other than a walking dildo-equipped ATM and shares no common interests with him, to the point of them two having nothing to talk about when they're alone in a room.
A kid that takes up most of her time (and still has his grandparents' hands full), whom she grows to hate.
An absentee father, who can't spare the time for his family due to educational and then early career pressures.
Their marriage all but falling apart, her looking for lovers whose company she'd actually enjoy.
The kid growing up a delinquent hating his parents.

Dex-chan lover
Young wife who sees nothing in her husband other than a walking dildo-equipped ATM and shares no common interests with him, to the point of them two having nothing to talk about when they're alone in a room.
A kid that takes up most of her time (and still has his grandparents' hands full), whom she grows to hate.
An absentee father, who can't spare the time for his family due to educational and then early career pressures.
Their marriage all but falling apart, her looking for lovers whose company she'd actually enjoy.

You know, it's disturbing how actually likely all this would be in real life...
Yeah it's a manga but I would not like to be in this situation at all..

Dex-chan lover
Or a daughter following in her mother's footsteps...

Woah, this is continuing? I felt sure that last comic was the end! Alright, let's see where this goes!

Hey everyone, the ending was published. It says it is in another language but it actually is just a picture with no text

Users who are viewing this thread