Class Saiyasune de Urareta Ore wa, Jitsu wa Saikyou Parameter - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
why take on this kind of manga TL just to virtue signal hard and censor all the cleavage, pretty dumb shit,

its like finding the most sexy, lecherous, curvy and slutty woman and try to make her kid friendly wtf

Dex-chan lover
why take on this kind of manga TL just to virtue signal hard and censor all the cleavage, pretty dumb shit,

its like finding the most sexy, lecherous, curvy and slutty woman and try to make her kid friendly wtf
Their reason is to avoid their site being taken down ( forgot the rule name ) which kind of dumb to bucher artist drawing

Dex-chan lover
MF??? yep this series quality goes down the drain

EDIT: called it, the translation so bad I lost motivation to read and just skimmed through. guess this'll mean I'm dropping this series until new scanlator shows up (which is impossible for a mid series like this) OH HOW THE AUDACITY OF THES MF TO ASK FOR COMMISION WITH THIS QUALITY

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
“Originally I was planning on letting you go” yea right, if she was this whole mess wouldn’t have been a thing in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Plot kinda all over theplace, what is the driving force for the story rn? I thought bro was trying to get his get back on being ousted for having low power

Double-page supporter
I was happy when I saw a new chapter, then the first page came up and my mood went to the floor. Manwhafreak might not be as bad as some MTLsnipers on this site, but the quality of their translations is pretty horrible for what is a payed comission and the worst part is that they drop things after a single chapter or two.

Dex-chan lover
Their reason is to avoid their site being taken down ( forgot the rule name ) which kind of dumb to bucher artist drawing
Their reason is bullshit or stupidity. It's not nudity or sexual content but just some cleavage that is making them get a DMCA? Yeah, no. And even if that was true, just go freaking find another webhost like the ones MANY other translation groups use that does allow their content.
Nah, the truth is they themselves don't like it so they butcher the art and make false claims of DMCA.

Dex-chan lover
So im glad to see it wasnt just me thinking the english in this was dogshit, god MF really does ruin everything they touch with their grubby little paws

Users who are viewing this thread