Class Saiyasune de Urareta Ore wa, Jitsu wa Saikyou Parameter - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Amazed she hasn't just tried to sneak away.

I wonder how she'll bridge the gap between the two characters.

Power Uploader
This is the second series in my follows that suprisingly came back from the dead today. It's like Christmas in August.

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long. I really miss this manga. Thanks for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, funnily enough, I just reread this recently, although I thought it abandoned.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't she want to go home to her family and friends, tell them she's ok? If she's super rich, wouldn't she want to go back to her government to prove that she's alive so she can recover her finances, then pay the silly bet instead of working for some strangers and mercenaries that she was just at war with? Oh well :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? She really just casually going along with all this? Forget confirming she's not dead or wanting to notify her family, squad, country...just, "Welp, I'm a mercenary now."

Though that bait and switch with Yuta's mech was pretty funny lol

Dex-chan lover
once again the mindset of all these kids is ridiculous. to not treat an escaping prisoner as such immediately but instead allowing her to participate in your closed-off community, potentially getting some real intel about your group and even allowing a duel to happen which might just cause massive damage to the few mechas they had available, is just crazy. and she could have tried to escape if she could have started the mecha up which they didn't seem to consider at all. and then they bring her to the bank, where, if she had decided to explain the situation to the bank officials, she could have found a means to escape, since banks tend to be neutral ground, and upon realising she's treated as "legally dead", she just accepts it and instantly thinks about offering her body (is how i interpreted that short panel) but instead accepts to work her debt off.

this is one series where kids kill kids and adults without any second thought, so i guess i'm simply expecting too much depth.

Users who are viewing this thread