Class Saiyasune de Urareta Ore wa, Jitsu wa Saikyou Parameter - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? She really just casually going along with all this? Forget confirming she's not dead or wanting to notify her family, squad, country...just, "Welp, I'm a mercenary now."

Though that bait and switch with Yuta's mech was pretty funny lol
Your bank account is frozen
You're legally dead and the embassy probably handwave you away
You got scammed but the people are good enough
You're a mecha pilot and probably hard to start from scratch
Everything is kinda sorted out for you even if you work under debt
..it's the less hassle path

Dex-chan lover
once again the mindset of all these kids is ridiculous. to not treat an escaping prisoner as such immediately but instead allowing her to participate in your closed-off community, potentially getting some real intel about your group and even allowing a duel to happen which might just cause massive damage to the few mechas they had available, is just crazy. and she could have tried to escape if she could have started the mecha up which they didn't seem to consider at all. and then they bring her to the bank, where, if she had decided to explain the situation to the bank officials, she could have found a means to escape, since banks tend to be neutral ground, and upon realising she's treated as "legally dead", she just accepts it and instantly thinks about offering her body (is how i interpreted that short panel) but instead accepts to work her debt off.

this is one series where kids kill kids and adults without any second thought, so i guess i'm simply expecting too much depth.
Dude
You should've seen it on how they trusted Jean in the 1st place
It's a flag that I don't need to think too much for this series.
It's still fun tho

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? She really just casually going along with all this? Forget confirming she's not dead or wanting to notify her family, squad, country...just, "Welp, I'm a mercenary now."

Though that bait and switch with Yuta's mech was pretty funny lol
Work for them until they get to your country and you can prove you did not die, such as her teammate or family member. She'll work under debt, but from what it seems, she's only obligated to pay 500 a month, but they don't say what her pay is. So while she won't pay it off in any reasonable time, it doesn't say she can't pay it all off later. They're having her work for them in lieu of interest, from what it seems. It's also good for them;
-She's obviously a skilled pilot with a high 'sync rate', she was beating Nanami even at a 'Sync Rate' disadvantage.
-She knows the Friend, Yui. Yuuta is looking for Yui. Neither are aware of eachother's 2 degrees of connection
-She has connections to her home country, which are important for mercenaries
-Elysia, her home country, has Yui- Yuuta's goal to reunite with.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why would a high-ranked noble just give up on their country? She'd likely demand to be taken home, and pay them back there. Besides, since they're a mercenary group, they're not really considered an "enemy", so they should be allowed to enter the country, right?
Doesn't quite work like that.
Everything else makes sense especially she'll want to go back to tell her best friend who watched her "die" that she's still alive. But mercenaries used against your country isn't going to be treated much better than the country that hired them. Especially if they racked up kills against your soldiers which they most definitely did. The only good part of this is that that other shit group took the credit for their kills so it MIGHT work.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't quite work like that.
Everything else makes sense especially she'll want to go back to tell her best friend who watched her "die" that she's still alive. But mercenaries used against your country isn't going to be treated much better than the country that hired them. Especially if they racked up kills against your soldiers which they most definitely did. The only good part of this is that that other shit group took the credit for their kills so it MIGHT work.
But that's just how it is for merc groups. The good ones? They'll have countries everywhere bidding for their services. Even if said mercs did rack up "kills" on their own people. In fact, that's all the more reason to hire them: so they won't be used against you again!

Dex-chan lover
Translator seeing that huge text of wall talking nonsense be like "fuck that I'm not touching that shit"
I think a wall of "blahblahblahblah[technical gibberish]blahblahblah" ( copy/paste as necessary) would be...acceptable.... here for all but the most OCD-driven purists... ;)

Double-page supporter
once again the mindset of all these kids is ridiculous. to not treat an escaping prisoner as such immediately but instead allowing her to participate in your closed-off community, potentially getting some real intel about your group and even allowing a duel to happen which might just cause massive damage to the few mechas they had available, is just crazy. and she could have tried to escape if she could have started the mecha up which they didn't seem to consider at all. and then they bring her to the bank, where, if she had decided to explain the situation to the bank officials, she could have found a means to escape, since banks tend to be neutral ground, and upon realising she's treated as "legally dead", she just accepts it and instantly thinks about offering her body (is how i interpreted that short panel) but instead accepts to work her debt off.

this is one series where kids kill kids and adults without any second thought, so i guess i'm simply expecting too much depth.
I would say that you probably are indeed expecting too much of this, but that aside, I feel that you don't remember that they - despite having a particular purpose - are a mercenary group. They don't have secrets to hide in the way a nation does.

And can she "explain" away the situation to the bank so easily? She can tell them whatever, but can she prove any of it in the current situation? Any scam artist/thief could have the same story. Furthermore, even if the bank fully believed her, what does that change? The death declaration isn't something a bank can overturn, because they're just a bank. The account is closed already, the funds removed (it should be in the hands/account of her family).

No matter how you think about it, she needs to go home to fix that. And if she was even a little smart, she'd be explaining that to them. She should tell them: "bring me home, so I can straighten out that I'm alive, get money to pay what I already owe you, a little extra for transporting me, and I can easily convince my nation to hire a strong group like you guys too."

Dex-chan lover
Blud forgot to translate "lusin" into "dozen" there :haa:

Surprising how the ID translation released 11 months ago. And now we caught up with the latest release on MD. Welp I just hope you keep on working on this manga. And uh this might be presumptuous of me but I'd be glad if you're working back on this manga again. It's cliche yeah but I enjoy the latest 3 chapters so far. Or at least a chapter to give that manga some "exposure"

Fed-Kun's army
So, is this series dead or it's just that no one can be bothered translating it anymore?

So, is this series dead or it's just that no one can be bothered translating it anymore?
ManwhaFreak is still translating this series, but they rarely upload the chapters to Mangadex.
Best way to see, if there's someone still translating a series is to look it up on mangaupdates.
They are currently at Chapter 20.1

Users who are viewing this thread