Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
latest

Dex-chan lover
So they were, ultimately, just worried about losing their crushes. I mean, for what reason would he have to control his classmates outside of this senario?
Looks like their dreams of love are... crushed.

THE MORAL: When an unpopular kid gains a creepy superpower, execute him immediately before he can use it for villainy. Sorry, Peter Parker.

Aggregator gang
Wasn't this already uploaded?
I know I checked the novel, so I might be confused, lol. It's just feels weird that there are only 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

They don't actually brainwash him.
They could potentially just prevent him from ever coming in contact with any of the female classmates by having male classmates guarding or females be in pairs or bigger.
And if they do test his powers, they could supervise him and the subjects.
Which is what I meant that 'it's possible, but it would be an annoying process'

I mean, the absolute the worst thing they could was
step 1) Anger him
Step 2) Alienate him from everyone he might feel some kinship with
step 3) Leave him mostly alone, now angry or disappointed pretty much every other human, thus seriously motivated to actually go against him

Contributor
That schwartz power up he received will sure come in handy next chapter 😂

Fed-Kun's army
"What are are you planning to do with Nekoyama Misuzu?"
"...After seeing all that you still don't know??? It seems like you have skipped the biology class."
XD

4 months for this, I dont know how to feel, but thanks to the amazing people that gave us this chapter.

Double-page supporter
@Robbini
@silentfx
When you consider that they essentially alienated and chased away the one being that can effectively control roughly 50% of all gender-based beings...
How can you expect them to actually have a chance?
This.
Train him in espionage/infiltration.
Send him with a male-only squad behind enemy lines.
Have him turn high ranked female enemies and set a spy network. Or a team of assassins above suspicion.

so he is raping the girl's because he was kicked out of the group by ONE guy
he is raping the guys crush because the guy did not want her to be mind controlled
he is just an evil person who would have just done this even if he was not kicked out of the group
he is very evil and they where justified in kicking him out of the group
though they should have killed him

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini
Dude, if he is supposed to tame the demon lord (only if female), then he gotta practise his ability. What better practise targets are there other than humans? Animals? Monsters? It needs to be of higher class/stronger or else he will fail against a f demon lord.

@AbuHajaar
Inbefore the butterfly evolves into a fairy!

@Foxman550
Bro, you mad, because he can mind control your waifu?

Fed-Kun's army
@Foxman550
Except she actually liked him before they even got isekai'd.
Everyone in the group allowed him to be kicked out and thus supported him being kicked out, despite him seeming genuinely loyal, even expecting his friend to stick up for him.

Ageha is the most kawaii butterfly; potentially best girl.

@Amduscas
yes ok but that does not justify mind controlling the girls who do not like his nether does it justify mind control the girl in the first place if she likes him normal than he should have persuade her normal instead of mind controlling her
also mind controlled sex is RAPE

Users who are viewing this thread