Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
@Rysten "Why w would be hey delete it when there is other uncensored mangA?" because this site can be a fucking joke šŸ¤£

Power Uploader
Well... If anyone's wondering, this is the original raw.. Author won't draw D in an Ecchi, Smut series... That D was decensored (see credit page)... And, it can potentially make this series a hentai... The original uncensored version will only have nipples uncensored, they won't draw D..

Dex-chan lover
Many even censor nipples. Why the fuck nipples? Even babies suck on them day and night. This society is crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123 most of the ones that censor nipples/panty shots and butts do it because the books are uncensored and they want you to buy them. its rare, but sometimes you will get a really dedicated group that will buy the books when they are out and update their chapter releases with the uncensored version or not even bother with mag scans and just translate the tanks as they come out.

Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo is a good example.

(this also applies to anime brodcasts vs blu ray releases)

Welp, this series just peaked, there can't be a better girl than the one that actually loves the protag

The One
Staff
Admin
@KaiserZ i'm pretty sure that dick is not from an official version of the chapter.
Randomly adding a dick and calling it a "decensor" is not the way to go about it.

We deleted the chapter because it's a meme edit at best. Would maybe fly on April 1st, but even then most likely not.

And to the others, yes, nipples carry far less weight that a big fat cock. Our old url is banned in multiple countries because of uncensored that goes to far.

Dex-chan lover
??? If the old url is banned in multiple countries because of dicks then so will this url. It's only a matter of time til it is because it not being banned is not a result of a change this site has made.

What the fuck is this chapter. I rape you right, you rape me wrong? What the actual F.
Is the author actually braindead?

Wait, that was a dick originally? Kek I thought that was odd aside from the fact that I thought I saw this chapter up the other day and couldnā€™t find it kek makes a lot of sense

Man, I have very low standards, and I knew what I was getting into when I read the title and the summary.

But, damn this is dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread