Class Ten'i de Ore dake Haburareta no de, Doukyuusei Harem Tsukuru Koto ni shita

can't believe how mad people are about this when the premise is clearly stated in the description. its also baffling why they continue reading it . The protagonist is a piece of shit and he is going to use his power to make all the women worship him

Dex-chan lover
I’m not a fan of the NTR aspect(even though no one was dating) but getting revenge after they kicked him out is hilarious. Literally a case of failing to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. If they kept him around they could easily have used his skill against the demon army. Instead, they made an enemy with a ridiculous ability. He could potentially turn half of the globes population into his subordinates.

Realistically, trying to capture him or kill him on the spot would have been a much more interesting and proper development. A proper leader would have saw the value in the ability but what I do like is that it was addressed that the people in charge did not want the Queen to know they failed. If the Queen knew, their position would have been in question. Selfish and short sighted individuals exist so it’s appropriate at a basic level.

It's ĺ revenge genre with sex, why people so mad? Isekai with good MC is such a cliche, boring.

PS: read the novel if you want to know that the other guy in the story is a jerk too

Ntr genre doesnt get enough love...sadness

Since revenge genre is gucci

@commonpoopmaster ch8 was here but now it is gone again. I checked my follows list and wondered why the latest update of any manga I follow was 3 days ago while I was sure I read a new chapter here.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO people were really unhappy about the uncensored CH.8
( ••) I have to say
( ••)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) it was quite the cock tease.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fed-Kun's army
i really want it all uncensored
c_doukyuseiharem01_13.jpg
c_doukyuseiharem01_17.jpg
c_doukyuseiharem01_18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread