Classmate Maid - Ch. 22 - Indecent things with a Classmate's Maid ➀

Dex-chan lover
Really should have a better hiding spot for certain items. Or maybe just forbid her from entering your room.

Power Uploader
People were not expecting smut from the guy who's name is basically Tit Fuck Knight. Fun times.
Most people weren’t but there are usually always new users who don’t know who Zurikishi is and just read it and don’t know how he is…

Dex-chan lover
An "onahole". An imitation of a woman's vagina.
Not very useful, since most men have no problems pleasuring themselves with just their hands.
And it does not bring the sense of achievement for being recognized by a real woman, and neither it warms your heart with love. One can't even hug it like one can hug a dakimakura.
I guess it took some marketing genius to get these things sold.
You okay there bud? You wanna talk about it?

Fed-Kun's army
Most people weren’t but there are usually always new users who don’t know who Zurikishi is and just read it and don’t know how he is…
that's the type of stupid person who criticizes first before seeking information first

Dex-chan lover
Maid! No!
5y8nni.jpg
Meanwhile in the alternative universe
images

I AM THE ONAHOLE!​

Dex-chan lover
People were not expecting smut from the guy who's name is basically Tit Fuck Knight. Fun times.
It's not about not expecting smut, it's about not expecting the instantaneous escalation to smut in originally non-smut stories, which he does a lot of.

Dex-chan lover
It surprises me such an obscene maid doesn't instantly guess what's that.

Dex-chan lover
you'll need a pringles can, 2 pieces of sponge/foam, a latex glove, a rubber band-

Dex-chan lover
You okay there bud? You wanna talk about it?
Yes, I am okay. I just felt philosophical when I wrote that comment.

Is her insides also going to be uneven, and will she also begin to smell weird? :meguupog:
From what I understand, her insides are already uneven, while smell varies depending on the circumstances. But I'm not an expert on women's insides.

Users who are viewing this thread