Doukyuusei Meido - Ch. 24 - Indecent things with a Classmate's Maid ③

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 14, 2023
Messages
4,416
I can't be the only one that feels like the this series was pretty good, however everything after the festival has been tanking my opinion of it. I originally said I'd be happy if the series ended as it seemed like a good cut off point; if the series continues like his then I would have wished it had.

Thanks everyone over at Ah Das Hot for the translation
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
120
I can't be the only one that feels like the this series was pretty good, however everything after the festival has been taking my opinion of it. I originally said I'd be happy if the series ended at it seemed like a good cut off point; if the series continues like his then I would have wished it had.
respectfully disagree, not enough manga depicts relationship dynamics post-confession. not saying this is good for that since 1-page ecchi twitter manga isnt exactly known for stellar writing and the mc being a faceless audience surrogate isnt helping its case but I think its still fresh
(although the last 3 chapters being the same onahole joke is really lame)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top