Classmate Maid

Dex-chan lover
Somebody for the love of God add a single page tag to this site and group chapters because this makes me want to kill myself

Power Uploader
We are first in the popular section, yes!
0FBXdR1.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
A Bancontact Visa Debit. I don't have a MasterCard card.
Not sure about Bancontact, but Visa Debit should be suported as well. All you need is card number, name of the card holder, expiry date and security code. If you can enter those then it should work.

Power Uploader
Not sure about Bancontact, but Visa Debit should be suported as well. All you need is card number, name of the card holder, expiry date and security code. If you can enter those then it should work.
My card has none of those.
Bt1hpCX.png

Edit: It worked, thanks!

Nevermind... :meguuusad:
KGRqMVO.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
You choosing wrong method there.
Pay with a Credit Card is what you want to use. While it says "Credit Card" you can put "Debit Card" there as well. Functionally there is no difference for this. It's simply option for any card payment. And as you see any MasterCard, Visa Card or JCB Card is accepted.

Power Uploader
You choosing wrong method there.
Pay with a Credit Card is what you want to use. While it says "Credit Card" you can put "Debit Card" there as well. Functionally there is no difference for this. It's simply option for any card payment. And as you see any MasterCard, Visa Card or JCB Card is accepted.
Nono, I did check the credit card option. I just screenshotted this before trying.

Care to explain? x2
Bruh, how you want me to explain man? The manga story progresses quickly?? One moment it's her saying I need to sell my body and the next she's in love. Pretty quick I say. Nothing wrong with that. Just thought this manga was a bit slower paced.

Users who are viewing this thread