Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin Nan desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Special fingers

Dex-chan lover
WAHIRA NAGOMI WILL SING LIKE HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!

Wow he had the thought that he could be a love interest but second guessed it. You're getting closer Takuya... Her sending you a maid picture exclusively to you because you went to a maid cafe... Think Takuya! Think!

Honestly I don't even know where the story would go if they get together early though lol. Nothing big is really happening yet.

Dex-chan lover
Takuya can understand all Saegusa aura, except the I love you aura 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Three times? PATHETIC
Proceeds to fill all 254GB of the phone xDD
I think it is a reference to how otakus buy 3 copies of every merch. "One to keep, one to use, and one to use", or something like that, iirc

Dex-chan lover
I think it is a reference to how otakus buy 3 copies of every merch. "One to keep, one to use, and one to use", or something like that, iirc
Sounds good to me," the more you know" lol. Tnx for the info

Dex-chan lover
Sounds good to me," the more you know" lol. Tnx for the info
To be clear since I threw in a joke there (that I have seen somewhere else before), and it would suck if you took my word as gospel without looking it up yourself, mistaking joke for reality: iirc the real saying is more about keeping one safe in storage, one is kept displayed, and the third is used (dunno what "use" means for most mech tho, but ie. a t-shirt would have one kept in plastic in a box, one hung on the wall, and the third worn on their body). So nothing sexual afaik

Dex-chan lover
If someone asked me "why did you give me your contact info" I think I'll get offended, like "mf I want to talk"

Dex-chan lover
To be clear since I threw in a joke there (that I have seen somewhere else before), and it would suck if you took my word as gospel without looking it up yourself, mistaking joke for reality: iirc the real saying is more about keeping one safe in storage, one is kept displayed, and the third is used (dunno what "use" means for most mech tho, but ie. a t-shirt would have one kept in plastic in a box, one hung on the wall, and the third worn on their body). So nothing sexual afaik
Not that I would flex with that obvious joke but tnx for clarification anyway xDD

Dex-chan lover
Favorite maid? So only one? Now that's hard. I'd have to go with HMS Belfast from Azur Lane, but close runner ups are G36 from GFL and Grayfia Lucifuge from DxD.

Dex-chan lover
Mf why are you being so damn weird about shit? All this unnecessary ass overthinking needs to stop

"Why did you ask for my lime?" Dumbass question bro 🤦🏾‍♂️

Man the tf up my dude

Dex-chan lover
Lol this manga is so over the top, but it somehow has progress

Users who are viewing this thread