Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin Nan desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Date...?

Dex-chan lover
Dense MC is dense but much much less so than most other Rom Com Protags. Like the difference between the density of the deep ocean and the density of the core of a neutron star… both are still dense but holy shite one will collapse your mind.

Dex-chan lover
Not yet, shopowner-san. He's isn't her boyfriend yet.

Now for the obligatory:
sigaoWp.png

Dex-chan lover
Just an overall good time! Quite surprising for a highschool rom-com manga. I like how goofy the girl is lol

Lol I love how the mc most of the time only has two dots for his eyes • • .
Why does saegusa or sae love him so much tho?
Did I miss a chapter or something?

Dex-chan lover
6 Chapter and already some bad foreshadowing
She might asked to choose, stay in that school or stop becoming Idol, hence why she asking that question to Tak-Kun

... Or simply it's because the effect of movie they watched
Less foreshadowing and more hidden backstory I would guess. More than likely she had to make a choice already between transferring schools to continue being an idol or quitting, so she quit because she was already (for whatever reason) already super in love with the ML.

Also, while I do enjoy the cutesy art and hyper expressive faces, I do have to say that it's a little TOO simple compared to the LN art.

Double-page supporter
I dont understand. I thought she already gave up being an idol. They usually talking about her idol career in the past tense
Less foreshadowing and more hidden backstory I would guess. More than likely she had to make a choice already between transferring schools to continue being an idol or quitting, so she quit because she was already (for whatever reason) already super in love with the ML.

Also, while I do enjoy the cutesy art and hyper expressive faces, I do have to say that it's a little TOO simple compared to the LN art.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is ok. Art is nice even if the story seems a bit cliche. I hope they do something a bit different whenever they reveal why Saegusa is into the main guy. Right now it’s a bit too wish fulfillment style that I might drop it if the MC stats this dense.

Dex-chan lover
Best chapter yet! It's like they're exchanging shots and dealing critical hits to each other.
I really like the type of character Ichijou is. It really feels like he is very likable MC on stories like this where you expect some fumbly, uber-shy MC. He really has some chad rizz game going.

Can't wait for the backstory of these two. I think I have an idea of what it is: he probably is the one who encourage Shiorin to be an idol and because he had to move far away, Shiorin also went and quit so she can be closer to him (and eliminate the taboo of romance with an idol).

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
the mangaka is so good at making these expressions, i really love this one

Users who are viewing this thread