Classroom of the Elite - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I've never seen the anime so I wanted to read the manga first, let's just say the image i had of MC fell apart within a few pages

TheCuriousBean
Bro watch the anime or read the LN he's nothing like this.this isn't even a bad representation of the character.this is a completely different character.who made this manga?

ive read the light novel and this chapter of the manga adapts the LN pretty well

for those saying the MC is a beta virgin, the anime absolutely butchered his chara. he is a lot more expressive in the LN

Dex-chan lover
WTF is this about anyways? Seems like nothing but two edgy characters being edgy.

Dex-chan lover
All in all, the art is kinda meh and Ayanokoji seems so different from the MC I fell in love with in the anime. I’ll skip on this manga for now.

Double-page supporter
ive read the light novel and this chapter of the manga adapts the LN pretty well

for those saying the MC is a beta virgin, the anime absolutely butchered his chara. he is a lot more expressive in the LN
Do you know where I could read the LN?

I just started reading the manga after S3 but I gotta say, i think the author was going through puberty when he first started or sumthin before he switched to a serious character lol

Users who are viewing this thread