Classroom of the Elite - Vol. 13 Ch. 72 - Room 72

I see, a case of guilty unless proven otherwise, huh? Pathetic. Is this what they call "fair" judgement these days? I've seen this a lot these days too IRL.

Dex-chan lover
I see, a case of guilty unless proven otherwise, huh? Pathetic. Is this what they call "fair" judgement these days? I've seen this a lot these days too IRL.
Its also the case of who can play victim more. Kinoshita telling all the lies to make Horikita looks horrible even without the incident, even giving Horikita a false motive on why she did it. She even hold to Horikita weakness, which is getting student council involved. Horikita doesn't want to look weak, so she keep it all by herself even if she is actually injured.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL work! Just finished watching the anime’s S2 and wanted to read the manga since the story really felt like it was picking up the pace and that the big guns were about to be brought but as it seems, the anime has actually passed the manga, huh. Guess I’ll read the LN then~.

Dex-chan lover
And no, it isn't an April Fool's joke!

次回更新予定日:2024/05/03​

Which roughly translates into:

Next scheduled update: 2024/05/03​

Source: https://comic-walker.com/detail/KC_001088_S
I was FUCKING lied to, It's been so long that I finally decided to finish the anime cause i forgot about it, crazy how year 2 manga is moving forward but year 1 is cooked

Users who are viewing this thread