Classroom of the Elite - Vol. 9 Ch. 39 - Room 39

Fed-Kun's army
As always, I read new chapter and I understand nothinghaha. But lets keep doing it

Dex-chan lover
So they were not actually a couple and playing pretend... Ok. That explains a few things.

@Raydnt Really? I'm really wondering what sort of explanation they're going to give because so far she seems like shit girl. I'm honestly curious to see what will happen to change that.

...I've reread the whole thing but this recent arc is the only thing I don't understand, I know I'm dumb and I'm trying my best to understand the recent arc but all I got is this girl is total shit.

@empressnyannyanau , There's a good reason why she's the way she is. It's probably gonna be revealed in a few chapters if the manga keeps this rate. And yeah, the manga isn't really good at explaining what's going on in comparison with the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@empressnyannyanau So, you're saying she's one of those characters that gets the key moments in the story alongside the MC, and since she has to do something coupled with the amount of exposure, she ends up being a fan favorite even though the Author could absolutely save us and by extension himself the trouble of doing all that stuff by just sticking to the first female character MC encounters/develops a relationship with? Because that is the feeling I am getting out of this so far.

Double-page supporter
Ouch,so they were pretending to date,wow this is interesting

Aggregator gang
so it's time to destroy karuizawa and make her best girl

Users who are viewing this thread