Claymore

One of the best things about this manga, is that it actually has an ending, and I won't be in my 40's by time it's half-way dropped, I mean finished.

For anyone wanting to read this and worrying about the missing chapters:
The first 50 chapters are covered pretty accurately by the anime, so you should watch that, there are some minor differences in the first few chapters, and some more details, but nothing major. The last 3-4 episodes of the anime are the worst ones though, and they are not accurate, luckily, that is where this picks off. And for the last two books, you are probably going to have to find them elsewhere, because they still aren't uploaded, likely due to legal issues, but there are translated versions available online or on the official english site. My favorite manga too.

there’s completed version of claymore on other sites (eg mangakakalot) so y’all can check them out :D

Pretty good series.
One point of criticism, Clare's fight with awakened Ophelia was so bad.

Contributor
Loved this series so much growing up. I bought the first 15 volumes before I learned about online scanlation sites lol

It took me years to actually read this, I was never interested. Binged it in two days and the ending had me crying. So glad I decided to read it. I'm also surprised Jump was publishing this in their magazine, most of their work now seems very pg-13.

Really good manga. Experienced a lot of goosebumps from a lot of the chapters because they’re just that fun and touching to read.

One of my all-time favorites! Very dearly wish it would get another, this time completed anime adaptation but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread