Clevatess - Majuu no Ou to Akago to Shikabane no Yuusha

Aggregator gang
Such an unexpected premise, it reminded me of the subversion in the beginning of Hoshi no Samidare.
I'm not a fan of what I've read of Dimension W but Clevatess feels like an evolution for the author, even though it's a dark fantasy world it feels much more autentic. It's one of the most promessing new manga, I hope the scanlation continues or it gets an official reelase.

Dex-chan lover
Such an unexpected premise, it reminded me of the subversion in the beginning of Hoshi no Samidare.
I'm not a fan of what I've read of Dimension W but Clevatess feels like an evolution for the author, even though it's a dark fantasy world it feels much more autentic. It's one of the most promessing new manga, I hope the scanlation continues or it gets an official reelase.
dimension w!? dude i love that series

yeah, dark fantasy world.
a proper fantasy world, not some isekai knockoff.
reminds me of helck and völundio.
not overly sexualized either. (crazy!)

the woman on the cover is not clevatess

Fed-Kun's army
If you're familiar with Iwahara's more popular work, you'll find the same quality in this piece wrapped in a riveting action/fantasy shell. There's a good mix of interesting, multi-dimensional characters with motivations ranging from mundane to grandiose, as well as appealing fight scenes and a bit of waxing philosophical on the nature of man. In short, don't skip this one.

Users who are viewing this thread