Climax Necromance - Ch. 2 - At the camp

Group Leader
remember guys, this is a boy
520023ad-29e9-4bf0-aefe-984e48122f3f.png

Also I FUCKIN LOVE OLDER WOMAN WHO'S TRYING TO LOOK YOUNG BY WEARING A SCHOOL UNIFORM

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I did think she seemed older than the school uniform suggested. Still waiting for the twist that she didn't actually kill the guy and let him go without saying anything.

It's also amusing that they seem to have riffed off of Fate and just asked what someone would do after the holy grail turns out to be just formless power.

Dex-chan lover
Great job on going through the effort to try and localize this hyonna monologue. The explanation on the TL page was exactly what I was looking for while reading it (and the word vomit in the second paragraph gave me a good laugh).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions:
  • p14 tents my lady. -> tents, my lady.
  • p16 The defeated Magic Grail -> The defeated Pilgrim // The defeated Pilgrim of Magic Grails [as per c1p47]
  • p16 that's seems what -> that seems what
  • p16 their delusions of creating an undead kingdom was simply not a thing -> their delusions of creating an undead kingdom were simply not something
  • p16 that could immediately realized -> that could be immediately realized
  • p17 something of that manner so... -> something of that manner, so...
  • p17 Plus you are my summoner Azula after all. -> Plus you are my summoner after all, Azula.
  • p17 since you're going I might as well -> since you're going, I might as well
  • p18 Frankly chances -> Frankly, chances
  • p18 chances of there being a way to return is abysmal -> chances of there being a way to return are abysmal
  • p18 I just can't saaaaay! -> I just can't saaaaaaay it! x2 [also 2x on p23]
  • p19 "Marebitogami Punch" the problem away? -> "Marebitogami Punch"-ed the problem away?
  • p21 little ol me -> little ol' me
  • p21 the term "Smidge" here -> the term "smidge" here
  • p21 the word "Smidgen" -> the word "smidgen"
  • p21 the Scotts' "Smitch" -> the Scotts' "smitch"
  • p22 embarassed -> embarrassed

Dex-chan lover
MIZUKAMI SATOSHI!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

…. Ok I’m good now. Needed to get that out of my system. Damn I love this author. I’m so glad I randomly re-read Hoshi no Samidare tonight and decided to check what else he’s done lately and found this series. I’m so so so so here for this.

Users who are viewing this thread