Close as Neighbors - Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
Aye she with her husband so that's good. Should've done that in the first place but still its good.

That’s nice at least.
I was afraid they’d do some bull where he had secretly moved on or something.

Double-page supporter
glad that she is happy , now we just have to deal with the ntr olympics lol

This is why i like this manwha, characters actually progress and resolve their problems. The "plot" is secondary.

Dex-chan lover
@Shiro_Shinigami
Nah, last chapter showed that he went overseas for a dream job.
Now shit is about to shift into max gear.

Its gonna be a 3 way war between teh sisters and the Kouhai from work.

Contributor
Best arc is over, and best girl is gone.
At least she has the ending she deserved.

Fed-Kun's army
@Shiro_Shinigami i was confused in either her husband is dead or working overseas. so this is the answer, her husband is working overseas. and about the funeral ceremony, i guess it's the sister's parents

Double-page supporter
Well I'm glad she got a good ending. Actually the best possible ending. I have a feeling though the girls are gonna be more aggressive from now on though.

Fed-Kun's army
...I thought her husband died. All of that pain and drama was because she was scared of moving overseas or something? She was about to take MC-kun to the bone zone, and her husband was a plane ticket away this entire time?

Seriously, til now I was thinking how good this arc was- in hindsight it was super childish. She went from the strong, mature older sister (and best girl), to a weak-willed, self-destructive, self-absorbed failure of a mother. The lashing out, breakdowns, guilt, and spiraling self-pity suddenly seem entirely out of place; buy a plane ticket and go see your damn husband you pathetic, crazy bitch.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised the husband didn't build another family in the meantime. His patience has been rewarded.

So after like 10 years apart they are just going to pick things back up?? The kid was only a baby when Dad left so he's a complete stranger. This whole arc has been confusing and super unrealistic.

Users who are viewing this thread