Clover Under My Feet - Ch. 16

M2Z

Tq for the translation!!! I'm very glad being able to read this webtoon QwQ *sniff* keep up your good work n don't stress yourself out! :D

I want to ride over those bitches (tiger ) with a car 100 times . Nasty

Holy sht that's the kind of conversation thst gives you nausea, what a bunch of fckboys i hate them with all my guts.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I remember hearing a conversation almost exactly like that back in high school. So close to life it's a little unnerving.

Hang in there Mei! There's a lot of reasons why people believe that everything happens for a reason, and most of them are no good. Bad stuff happens to good people all the time, so don't let yourself think it's because you're not good enough. 😭

Dex-chan lover
I have never understood why some people seem to feel like if some creep is being a creep to them, it must somehow be their fault. Really, WTF?! Creepy people being creepy is their own fault.
Also, of course the world isn't fair. Even if people believe there's a benevolent creator, the caveat is the benevolent creator gives people the free will option to choose evil and make the world suck so he'll have someone to put in Hell, or something. So if you're being victimized through no fault of your own, it's all part of the Almighty's plan; in theory it will all get redressed in the afterlife, but in this life the only justice that will happen is from you kicking that #$!@ in the balls.

Users who are viewing this thread