Clover Under My Feet - Ch. 17

Group Leader
@OrangePeelEater From what I’ve understood, Jung isn’t really interested in becoming friends with June- he rather views him as a way to catch attention from others (like the way he defended June and earned respect and a positive reputation) and the issue with him is that he’s not viewing either June and Mei as a peer but rather a mutant itself (considering it as a blessing). Conversation might work out, but for someone like Jung who values popularity and reputation as his priorities, I believe he won’t be able to understand or empathize with them.

thanks for the chapter! i feel so sad for mei but i'm also glad she took a stand for herself and june here!

It became pretty clear that the guy wasn't interested in becoming friends with them. Hope June stops Mei from hitting him or else he will play the victim card and people will talk even more about them being mutants.

Jung deserves to be beaten up or get a drink thrown in his face for being such a complete scumbag.

Please don't let this be the precursor to Jung claiming he was beaten up by Mei and demanding compensation and make everyone think omg~~~ mutants are so scary~~~~ they're so violent~~ is2g

Woah! that's going to be bad for her >_< even thought that guy deserved it 100% !

Zmk

I had hope for Jung... But he really is an
🅰️-hole

it reminds my of sexist motherfuckers who told me oh it's so easy to be a girl if you want something you just have to spread your legs or show your boobs
it's the same with racism. People with just a few words can deny your whole existence, your suffering and everything

Users who are viewing this thread