Coffee & Cat

Imagine a cold winter night. you step up your chair and go make some coffee, no so bitter, not so sweet, just the way you like. you came back to uour room and sit again, take a sip of the coffee, your cat jump on your lap, and you go back to reading. this is heaven.

This manga is adorable but... it's by Sugisaki Yukiru. OTL When will she finish DNAngel. Or ANY of her other manga. (╥_╥)

Is it just me or does it feel like chapter 8 is missing some pages? Chapter 9 starts off at a completely different point from Chapter 8 and it's confusing the hecc out of me.

@darklittle1 checked the commets to see whether there's any info on her finishing this series, because of that. I own physical copies of DNAngel and Lagoon Engine and am still waiting. I think Candidate for Goddess was entirely dropped/axed (like, it just ended midway xD). But, if iirc, she finished Brain Powered...?

Group Leader
Best of both worlds Coffee and cat lovers unite!
@Nako oh boy D.N.Angel, I remember that series came out about the same time as the Gameboy color. It certainly has been quite a wait hasn't it? Look at how far we've come while waiting lol. But seriously it doesn't bode well for seeing a finale for this one too :(

@Lexical yeah, was about the same time Skip Beat started (which is still ongoing, but at least we get a chapter every month unlike with Sugisaki-sensei T-T)

Users who are viewing this thread