Coffee Moon - Ch. 34 - That's why I love this city, and this world.

Dex-chan lover
The further we got, the worse everything was.
And when i check the author i only see 2 hentais, one of which got animated, so i can't even try to understand if the madness is just normal for the author or not.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for seeing this through to the end!
This is the first manga I bought an original physical copy to support the mangaka because I loved it so much and I would never have found out about it without your scanlations.

While it got crazier and crazier and further away from what I loved about the "first half of the story". I do believe this was a good read.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Coffee Moon has had the most drastic drop in quality in manga history, usually it's average manga that get worse and worse, but this was amazing and went to shit really quickly. I'm just glad it's over at this point.

I feel like you can treat the first 10 chapters as it's own self-contained story, ending when Pieta ends the time loop and find the story enjoyable.
Sort of like how people view Westworld; enjoy season 1, pass on the rest.

Supporter
I thought it was fine. A little convoluted in the last quarter or so but I enjoyed the story. Appreciate the TL.

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL.
Real shame this series shit the bed this hard. It was fantastic at the start.

I feel like you can treat the first 10 chapters as it's own self-contained story, ending when Pieta ends the time loop and find the story enjoyable.
Sort of like how people view Westworld; enjoy season 1, pass on the rest.

Westworld is a perfect comparison. That first season was so good.

Kind of a shame because I feel like Coffee Moon had some potentially interesting ideas in there, but they're just lost in the pants-on-head batshittery of the second half of the story. A reality warping system that was supposed to ensure wellbeing for everyone that failed and started making superheroes as a last resort to do it's job could have been some real cutting social commentary if they'd wanted it to be.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this manga started really good

The damn time loop are interesting, but then the course change into magical girl. From 8,5 to a 7

Users who are viewing this thread