Coffee Moon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - today

Do you need redrawers for this manga? I really love this strange manga.

THANKS FOR PICKING THIS UP!! I was so intrigued by the first chapter but since no one'd heard of this series, let alone wanted to pick it up, I was despairing a little.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up!! I missed the update like last week, whoops. Glad I saw it today. The first chapter made such a big impression on me that I still remember it even after a long time. Looking forward for more!! I want answers, and it's looking great so far.

one of the reasons I love manga is that occasionally you get something like this where you just have no idea what to make of it, but in a wonderful way. Thank you, Octopal Scanlations, for the translations. This is some wonderful stuff.

Double-page supporter
today i finished watching elaina the wandering witch so i appreciate it very much that pieta's actions actually have an effect on her to the point of regret and making a moral code

im loving these characters!

this translation is top notch

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to make a guess and say that the way for someone to join the loop is by being told by the MC, so my prediction is the fancy girl will probably be joining the loop also in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread