Coffee & Vanilla - Vol. 9 Ch. 37.5 - Extra Episode: Side:Natsuki

You love her. You just don’t want to admit. They’re both dishonest.
Thanks for the update.

thank youuu i thought you were gonna start translating this series too but that's okay ^_^

Group Leader
@krissyolo No plans as of right now.

There is another scanlation group who claimed the series first (Not sure if they dropped it or not?) but we are working on Coffee & Vanilla Black exclusively.

Thank you so much for picking this up. The group who used to work on it ghosts projects frequently so I’m glad you guys picked it up!

Lol, do you guys know that they have their own manga? But i forgot what its called

Btw thank you for the translation
I miss risa and fukami san

Group Leader
@Maharani_airin
Coffee and Vanilla Black
https://mangadex.org/title/47378/coffee-vanilla-black
My group is working on it faithfully <3
Enjoy!

@Mira18
That is correct but the group that has "claimed" this series is notorious for competing with smaller scan groups. Like, for example a smaller scan group posts chapter 6 of a manga, that group will post chapter 6-10 the next day. They have more staff to edit rushed releases. I want to avoid conflict with them, if anything.

@Cyansoul
Haha, you described it accurately! It's basically how they "claim" a series as their own.

@Mayukas thank you for translating this again! but the chap your scan grp posted, is it the last chap for this series? since the chap numbers are far apart and the vol number is diff as well. Will you be posting the rest of the chaps as well? 🥺

Group Leader
@hazeleksdee
No, there are 14 volumes (publishing), English scans are very behind. French scans go to volume 11.
As I have said before, I decided not to take this as a project since we might run into conflict with the original scanlation group who started it.

Go on their site and ask them to update instead. :)

Ohhh! Thanks for translating this side story! Will you also translate the other side stories of Coffee and Vanilla Black?

"If you want me to be with you, then you have to treat me better." This is the reason why I like Natsuki. We stan a girl who knows her worth.

@Mayukas Have you seen that scanlation group suddenly releasing scanlation for CVB chapters 1-4 when they didn't even bothered with it before 😐

Group Leader
@MianneChan Yup, our group is aware of that happening lol. They are working with a group that is notorious for snipes, so not a surprise.

loool he's saying he won't fall inlove with her but he wants to stay with her until she falls inlove with him, isn't he already inlove?? because you won't ask/want something from someone if you already give that kind of thing(love). when we fell inlove with someone, we want them to give back the love, it's exactly what akutsu-san's saying loool. they're so dishonest but they're just probably keeping their pride. anyways, thank you for translating (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Users who are viewing this thread