Coffee & Vanilla

yo mans Issa sugar daddy but it's ok. Normally I don't like useless heroines who just rely on the overly controlling male leads but like itS OKAY THEYRE BOTH HOT SO LIKE?? LOL

Beautiful and hot art. There's just one tiny problem...the plot is pretty shallow. I mean the characters have really no history, they really don't make any history (except having a lot of sex). The heroine is the damsel in distress and guy is the rich and OP guy with a prince complex also gets super jelly. But if you are into a shallow plot then this is all good. I read this occasionally when I just want a smut manga.

The relationship between Risa and Fukami is pretty unrealistic--moves way too fast--but it gives me butterflies, it's just so geniune. It's a smut so of course they have sex a lot but it's not gross or distasteful which is nice...

honestly I'm not here for the plot, just once in a while I want to drown in a sugar daddy fantasy. and he owns a coffee shop! Get it Risa, hot daaaamnn...

Gggaaahhh this is so intense more intense then my own fanfiction im writing right now ?? shit i need to start getting some ideas from this more please its tingling my hands that are itching for more ideas

Group Leader
ahhh fukami is the perfect dream waifu... he is always 2 steps ahead of the plot and everyone in it

I returned after hearing the news that this manga got its drama.
Uh ok? I appreciate and apologize if I will sound like insulting the happiness of the author who always make many one-shots and this series is able to make up for her hard work.
But to be honest, this is no different from the smut I always meet. There is no clear plot.
I can't explain which part is exciting and actually the harem author in the next door more interesting. Who is the name again? At least her works are intense and complicated than this. And it's the same, lots of nudity/sex scenes.
Well, enjoy your ideal coffee and its vanilla on top of it.

if you want a real plot with thought out actions then you're in the wrong place. but if you like smut and steamy scenes then welcome.

Group Leader
Hello we called Painful Nightz Scan and we going to pick this manga And give you fast Chapters with good quality . I'm informing first because I don't want any snip keep supporting ❤️

Just so you know Chibi Manga has been scanlating this on their own site for a few years. They're up to ch.30

Users who are viewing this thread