Coffee wo Shizuka ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, Masa-nii is his love rival?!

CaringLeftAnnelida-max-1mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!
regarding the first page, while i didnt do the math properly, I want think that its ¥300 per day as allowance

Just being picky... His allowance calculation is ridged, 300 yen a month ($2 btw lol) turns into 4000 yen a month, then to 5 6000 yen a month???? Wth? Hax!!!

JQ-

Group Leader
Hi @NoTofu, @Kuri_Something, @laststand0810, @magnetsmangadex, and anyone else confused by the maths on page 1... thanks for bringing this up! I took a look at the raws again, and it looks like we slipped up a little in QC and missed a digit that would've made it all make a little more sense~

To clarify, Takaki gets 3000 (note the extra 0...) yen per month in allowance, then he gets an extra 4000 yen for snacks, and so he's saying if he's careful and doesn't spend too much (he seems to be assuming he'll have to spend at least some), he should be able to save 5000-6000 of his total 7000 per month. Hopefully that makes more sense~ We'll be uploading a revised version shortly to hopefully ward off future confusion...^^

I'm pretty poor at maths, but I knew I wasn't *that* poor!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. This kid is funny, and I think that's pretty normal for another kid like him hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread