Coffee wo Shizuka ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

A young teenage boy crush. I don't think the author's intention is to make the two an item. If we go by the usual coming of age route, she'll find a new love while he gets heartbroken and grow to get it over with.

Fed-Kun's army
as great as this is and i'll still read it. its too slow to be waiting every 2 months X>X and with the way age difference relationships manga have gone the past year I can see this becoming nothing. But I'll stick around and see what happens.

I really do hope that they end up together. To be honest the male lead and the female lead do have a few similarities like they both are unable to understand some things that are integral their character development. Though I sometimes feel like they won't end up together due to the description of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it will only get more interesting from here. I'm looking forward to it.

Fed-Kun's army
Boy the first thing you gotta do is get away from that grandma because honestly she hasn't aged since 8 years ago.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad he's questioning his feelings more and not acting on impulse! :)

@ gagaga66 lmao you're right hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, the manga itself is good. But something about pairing couples with large age gap (larger than 5 years) is killing it for me. I just don't see it happening, and while the author's intention might be for our boy's growth, not really focusing on the romance part, I still can't bear to read what will ultimately lead to a heartbreak story.

Users who are viewing this thread