Cohabitation with My Ex-Wife - Ch. 46 - Tae Oh Sshi .. I want to put it in.

Fed-Kun's army
well.. this sucks. following this weekly only for some other scan to just jump 20 pages.

but gosi scans was slack for weeks to a month with no explanation why after releasing chs every 2-3 days. then it became weekly. hiatus then posting again. Same with step mother's friends

This kind of sucks
does this mean the series is coming to a close? The husband really is what men are irl. animals. was it confirmed if the nurse and him became an actual couple? or is fair game here?

I dont mind if the wife and the MC get back together if shes changed her ways. IDk if she has and shes just in a panic. and will go back to her cold ways.

It is weird to see how from ch 28 to 44 shes still in that therapy in a hypnotic state. Wtf happened between then? was there another arc that needed resolution? like the red haired girl and that man? what about the company she gave money to? was that shit resolved? so many questions

I'm mixed with these 3 chs. it just makes asking more questions. and wahts going to be happening with this series going forward. whos going to handle the translations full time? will 29 and above be released? or its just going to continue from 46..

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@ss4chris
It is weird to see how from ch 28 to 44 shes still in that therapy in a hypnotic state.
The moment I saw that part, I dropped, then a couple days ago I read again until the last chapter the previous group updated and I considered dropping again after the 2nd therapy scene where the ex-wife gets hypnotized. Should I drop it forever? I don't like the "therapy sessions" at all, I can endure the love triangle and cheating and drama, but I hate the hypnosis shit. (I haven't read these yet, so I woud appreciate your input).

Group Leader
Lol don't worry guys I'm gonna bring back daily chapters soon. Just be patience and pls don't try to ruin this wonderful manwa with horrible translations.

Dex-chan lover
watermarks is annoying but whatever.

The husband really is what men are irl. animals.
Yes all men are evil, they did this and that. only women are saint and pure.

Users who are viewing this thread