Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 130

shitty end
but im happy it's now done and over
*hates not finishing a manga/hwa*

thank you so much for translating despite our bitching about this story!!!
i really appreciate the effort!

Dex-chan lover
Ending kinda lame, and too much time was spent with the useless drama in season two. Can't say I'm really satisfied with this series.

MD@Home
What an utter weaseling shitefest. I'm glad this is not going to pop up in my Follows anymore.

Dex-chan lover
An Im Dall Young series that actually ends... oh wait, it's an axed ending. Figures. The guy can never seem to finish his better works, his worse works gets rushed endings, but he keeps making newseries. Typical.

This feels a bit of a forced and rushed ending. I would have expected a much grander finale and much later. Oh well.

purely useless garbage, loss of time to be doing this f...ing trash of a manhwa.

Man! A whimper indeed! So lazy, like the author just want it to be over with! A massive letdown!

lol no surprise this was a lame ending cause its this artist's trademark to do this. He always makes a series that starts interesting then he starts to neglect it; usually cause he jumps the gun and does multiple series at once; then he either makes a rushed ending for the straggler series or puts them in hiatus. Rinse and repeat.

Double-page supporter
So it was axed.... Well, author definitely can start writing a good manga but seems to barely can end it. Not that I regret reading it, it was good read.

The moment I saw that this chapter was marked as the final chapter I already knew it'd been axed.
Now that this series is finished I can't wait to see what kind of shit show Freezing and Unbalance Triangle will turn into.
Thanks for the translation though.

whoa !! This ended? I can't believe it after how much they dragged this...

I stopped reading ages ago but I think I'll read this last chp to see the end.

Thank you for the chp

It was going downhill so i'm not surprised it got axed.
Still it was enjoyable minus a few details

Users who are viewing this thread