Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 130

Fed-Kun's army
Defuq, this guy was too troubled in the school arc that it doesnt makes sense that he became a Chad after one chapter, still we got a ending and that is cool. Btw the glasses girl dissapeared and the happy ending doesnt show about the dad or wedding.

Dex-chan lover
Well, this was bad. Early on it had a lot of promise, but then it fucked up it's own pace and story.

Knowing lim dal young, yeah noona gonna have amnesia. Becareful of what you wish for sang won.

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this 30 chapters ago. Now that I'm caught up I don't really know what to say.
The last arc was your typical drama : forced and unintersting. The ending did not make up for it either.
Overall it was mediocre. Thank you for translating this Mangazuki. Must have been a pain

Thanks for the translations. I just wish the author would have provided some closure. Maybe fast-forward three years with them married and a baby on the way or something. I enjoyed the ride but if given the chance again, I would have skipped this one with how it ended so quickly.

Fed-Kun's army
Every time a new chapter came out, I hoped things would actually start getting interesting. There would times where it would seem like it would, but never does.

It started good, became rather quickly average and ended disappointingly bad. Typical Manhwa really - at least it ended, thats a positive i guess.

Dex-chan lover
So from what I'm reading, this is your typical Im-Dall Young crap.

Knowing this author I am glad I just skimmed through this manga... I mean after being severely disappointed with Unbalance x2 and Unbalance x3 I knew this would be a disappointment. At least he actually did finish this one though...

Also just noticed that the artist is a different person... man this guy is wasting his talented art on these trash mangas from Im Dal-Young...

Dex-chan lover
Woow such a lame ending, not surprised as the story started very good and was going downhill

Well, that was one of the worst stories I've ever read. I hope it's better in it's native language because the dialogue was atrocious. The art was pretty decent though.

wut
the
actual
f
was
that

All this hype for these 2 to be engaged and we don't even see them get married? At least give us some sort of half-assed Naruto wedding.

No great kiss,wedding, hug, kids, or implied Bill Clinton. Well I feel like I wasted time.

Users who are viewing this thread