Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 85 - Ice Princess

Double-page supporter
lets be real, this guys a huge dumb coward and he'll be having dinner with her next chapter because thats the kind of stupid drama this author writes

Dex-chan lover
well as a spoiler
shit turned into a battle manwha because of this dumb girl in the current chapters

Dex-chan lover
SHE.
SPELLS.
TROUBLE.
Yuuuuuuup.
Mari Noona gonna blow a fuse in a few chapters ahead.

Here the school beauty falls for the MC for no real reason just for the sake of the fuckin drama... That's why I hate stories like this. I don't even know why I'm still reading this.

Dex-chan lover
@BDM130
the battle manwha part is kind of a joke but, in the next few chapters, some guys try to pick on this girl after mc leave her alone, mc feel bad and help her, he hit them and throw them into the floor (judo, kung fu, or whatever is it, dunno what technique he used), they leave, and then now in the current chapters 100-104, the people the mc 'fought' before come back with more guys, of course since mc is pretty strong, he still win over them, then there is a flashback on how he got that strong

Double-page supporter
This manhwa should have ended after the time skip, I am astonished its popular enough to keep doing arcs like this.

I actually respect our Cherry boy MC here. He is inlove with Noona and is trying to keep himself at a distance. It is a shame though that the other girl was dropped so suddenly.

Dex-chan lover
Classic case of icy lady being secretly in love with MC and misunderstand his rejections or something and becomes more determined to seduce him.

Dex-chan lover
Him having to hide his relationship is exactly the kind of plot I don't want in this series.

Dex-chan lover
MaleWearyCaimanlizard.gif

That girl falling in love with the MC is not completely out of nowhere. He is kind of a good catch. You see some really stupid reason for falling in love with a beta MC in most Japanese harem manga but I don't think this one is bad.
And I don't think him hiding a fiancee is stupid. It's not really the kind of thing you talk about with people who are not really good friend. So For now, nothing to see. But you can feel the bad plot coming.

Users who are viewing this thread