Cohabitation with My Fiancée

eugh.... only a few chapters in and im already mentally exhausted from the level of stupid logic and borderline emotional abuse being presented here. no thanks.

Group Leader
Kinda glad I survived the initial chapters. It's getting better ever since she's back to the household, and with more chapters, more revealed about each characters background or personalities. I wish to see more!

The kiddo tho. His attitude, especially in those initial chapters, reminds me of many female MC in many shoujo manhwa and korean drama...

Double-page supporter
Same, I was sure this was going to get rushed/axed but I’m content so far

Not sure which character i dislike more the father or the son. Well here's to hoping they both grow up.

Aggregator gang
Anyone who ever had doubts about the dad's character, this should kill it. Here is coming to the rescue!

Dex-chan lover
Well, the father and MC both have different points to hate. Good I guess?

Aggregator gang
I've seen some interesting pool moments. This is one of the funnier ones for me.

I haven't read this yet, but has the dude been cucked yet? That's the IM Dal-Young staple, after all.

?Thanks for the chapter ?
Yeah Noona, do not let those b ** glasses do whatever she wants here, you're better than her in every way

Double-page supporter
Honestly its about time Mari stood up for herself against that little douches tirades. He had it coming after all.

Aggregator gang
People gotta remember: He's a middle-schooler, not high-schooler, despite how he's drawn. Of course he's gonna act childish; he IS a child. That all being said, Ma-Ri's snapping was inevitable. You can only push a kind-hearted soul so far before they bear their fangs. People been blaming the dad for this an that, but Sang-Won's condescending attitude was the sole cause of everything. He deserved/deserves/will deserve everything coming his way for it.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze apparently middle-schoolers need to act like adults or people arent even reading properly and dont even understand the story ;d

Users who are viewing this thread