Cohabitation with My Fiancée

I thought this manga is finished but surprise surprise we got a new chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know what it is, cant put my finger on it... but something just iritates me about this series... like a noisy wasp in your room or when you dry your clothes outside and some bird decides to shit on them...

Double-page supporter
idk how this hasnt been axed, even for webtoon standards this is pretty bad.

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234 this wont get axed anytime soon, since is pretty popular in comicgt (where it get published), mostly because of the author and artist i bet, so if anything happen to it, either author will get bored like always and send it to eternal hiatus or will finish normally lol.

Aggregator gang
@tseng: Tam-Rin is the original author, though, so if anything they might just go back to writing it themselves if IDY pulls another self-axe. The only one he's put any effort into is the Freezing series and it's spinoffs.

Like with all Im-Dall Young works, I recommend stopping early. Chapter 80 is a good spot. Good ending. Probably won't read any more until it's actually complete.

Dex-chan lover
raw chapters been going out pretty frequently now since it returned from the hiatus (every 2 - 3 days, before hiatus was once a week), wonder if the author want to finish this quickly, latest chapter is 101

Aggregator gang
@jy1235689 Considering that chapter 81 is
timeskip to 4 years later when the MC is 18
, that's not a bad idea, actually. When I think back to how another Korean manwha ended, Girls of Wild, Chapter 80 seemed like an appropriate place to stop too.

I always find it funny when people go;

"oh its him better stop reading because axes"

6 chapters later

"oh but it could still happen, better stop reading because axes"

6 chapters later

"hes going to axe it soon though just you wait"

I really dont care if he axes or not. Your not the author or artist. Its a hard job. Im not saying axing is right. But shit happens. Happens in all forms of media

Aggregator gang
@Seedy: In Korea, the age of adulthood is 19 and the age of consent is 20. In comparison America's age is 18 for both the age of adulthood and consent. This is just another example of how different other countries do things and how we take for granted such things.

Users who are viewing this thread