Cohabitation with My Fiancée

I like the manga but honestly Dal-Young's MC's are always the same, like clones of one and other with different hair colour;

Calm, level-headed but when it comes to confrontation they always like to avoid it first and then snap they go all out and kick arss with ultimate ease. They are always good fighters despite not working out or having training. They just always end up beating the shit out of the other characters.

''you shouldnt have done that...do you know who he is?''

''...who...?"

''He is Dal-Yong's MC''

''w-wah...no way"

The concept seem great and all, until you realize how fuck up MC situation is. His fiance/wife is 9 years older than him, which mean by the time he's 31+, the time he start wanting to have kid, she would already be in her 40s, which is already the dusk age for childbirth. It's really bad.

Aggregator gang
@werewolf914: Depends. My mother was in her 50s when she gave birth to my brother and her husband is 7 years older than him. They were worried about it in the beginning, but as he got older, they stopped worrying about it.
Not saying that it isn't a problem to some people, but for their age gap (and the trend is having a kid in your mid 20s these days), it's not a big deal.

i kinda want to share a short story which i believe might be relevant here, although the genders are reversed.

when i was 19 there was a girl who made a few relatively awkward advances towards me, one of which was trying to appeal to me by telling me about her previous boyfriends.
long story short, she had 6 prior boyfriends all of whom were older than me at the time. She was 15 when i met her.

take away whatever you want from this story.

wrote the same in the comments to a chapter before but think it would fit here too

i just discovered that the night mode on pc change the hair color of the fiancee, it pass from blue to brown-green and it's fucking perturbing

Dex-chan lover
@Pejalawesome pub. status refer to the raws/source publication status in the country of origin, not of the translation, which in the case of this manhwa, is completed because it already ended with 130 chapters in december

Fed-Kun's army
Lol @ people complaining about the age-gap. Then don't read age gap stories.

Is this any good though? UxU was bad(like real bad), and the after story probably saved it, just a little.

Fed-Kun's army
If you want to read a manhwa with literal braindead mc here it is, always whining

Aggregator gang
Only pre-timeskip. Post-timeskip, the MC gets his shit together and has unbreakable resolve (so far).

Users who are viewing this thread