Cohabitation with My Fiancée

The MC is so fucking annoying why wont he just admit she is his fiancee I am planning on dropping this shit

Aggregator gang
@Saad166: Societal views. A woman near her 30's is dating a high school student. It would paint Ma-Ri in a negative light. Gotta remember people as a whole care more about the drama than they do the truth. They'd conclude Ma-Ri is a cradle-robber and Sang-Won has a sugar mama, just to start.

Some countries, like the United States, wouldn't care, but Asian countries, such as South Korea, as a whole are much more conservative and would have a problem with it.

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze
A 26yo dating a 17yo?
The US would absolutely care

On another note, I agree with the poster who said Sang-Won is annoying
Could just say "already have a GF, not interested so kindly back off" but no, as a shounen MC, he has to be irritating to the end

Aggregator gang
@jazz9: Ok, that's fair, let me rephrase. They would get their 15 minutes of fame and then the US would forget about it until the next dramatic breaking news and forget about them. Korea? Not so much.

I dunno, man, Sang-Won was an absolute dick as a tween, but he's got his shit together now. He still overthinks and doesn't want to cause Ma-Ri issues, but as the community has proven, that turns out to be whatever since she's been evolving. In his defense, he DOES keep turning the girl down, but she's not taking no for an answer.

Double-page supporter
Art is great. Story is unique and interesting. Rating definitely doesn't represent it's quality. This is something between 7 and 8.

😭😭😭😭😭😰😰🙁noooooo the MC IS NOT GOOD AT ALL IF YOU Want Ecchi with good story go some where else art is dope but for me the MC is CAP its a 6 out of 10 cuz i read a lot of it and im sorry I cant but wish i could and i like older girls and she gets nooooo LOVE 😖🙁

I left this manga after the MC's past was revealed, I mean sure he maybe a badass but I wanted my old nice MC back.

The Age gap is impossible cause Heroine is a little bit old but immature when it comes to social ques while the MC is young but highly mature.

all in all, it was very interesting from the start and now it has become...boring, I just want those two to live together and see how their marriage and family folds out etc.

Fed-Kun's army
The tone is too serious, the age gap is too massive, when MC is only 15, the characters are unlikeable and there is fuck-all chemistry between them. Meh.

Banned
I just want the author to finish this shit quickly and go back to making a conclusion for the other series like Unbalance Triangle and shit.

@Gervinho23 oh ye didn't notice that sorry hehe xD

Dex-chan lover
@jazz9 , no, the US would not, not in half the country try anyways. Half of the states in the USA has the age of consent at 16. Where I live, it is 17.

In case you dont believe me, here is a map of the age of consent in the USA.

Must suck to live in such a repressive state lol

Edit: hell, my first girlfriend was an older lady next door, she was 9 years older then me. So even between US citizens, this is normal.
Ps: horny older ladies rock. Ara ara is hella fun

Title had me intrugued but Im dall young is big NO for me
Almost as bad as Seo Kouji

Users who are viewing this thread