Cold Game - Vol. 7 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! This is one of my favorite manga and I'm always looking forward for it.

Fed-Kun's army
Brilliant chapter. It really covered everything I enjoy about this comic. Lizzy's father speaking about her standing up on her little feet was heartbreaking. And Catherine's character continues to intrigue me. But most of all -- god I love Christina, just that one panel of her casually wishing for everyone to burst into flames. Priceless. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the translation.

I really wont pass judgement on what exactly went down with kay and christina cause I think it will be revealed slowly but if he really did abandon her after finding out what happened fuck him fr.

I'm really loving the development of her character and I knew arthur would take sumire's hand at the ball but I wasn't expecting her to enter with him like that, what a scene!

very excited to when the story finally gets to the present time cause the scene in the first chapter is intriguing and I'm 99% sure she was talking about arthur in that scene.

Users who are viewing this thread