Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 9 Ch. 54

Over got damn dress??? It isn't like he did it purposely??? Wow she's horrible, I'm glad Kotsume is going to a place he belong and we'll see less of that trashy sea god and his wife

once again, hades is best god...
glad kotsume's found a home in the underworld and it makes me extra happy that he considers colette to be a part of the underworld too :)

Let's be real here. Too many chapters were wasted on Kotsume. I stared losing interest in this manga because of that.

I am a sobbing mess, I love Kotsume so much, I’m so thankful and happy that he gets to be happy with colette hades and everyone in the underworld. Poseidon and his wife didn’t deserve the cute little cinnamon bun. Anyone who says chapters were wasted on kotsume really don’t know how to appreciate art or a good character. This Kotsume arc was probably one of my favorite moments of this series so far. thank you so so much for the chapter❤️

Group Leader
😭KOTSUMEEEE!!!😭
You did it right!
You deserve it!!!! You deserve to be part of underworld family!!!

Supporter
Honestly the rejection reason is just weak. They are gods and they can't remove a freaking stain!? Also yeah I get it the wife is still upset about the sentimental item. And yes it's absolutely heartbreaking when the item is broken/stolen, I've experienced it not once but thrice, but the ways they went about it was stupid. Could have let him know when you fired him the first time so he didn't waste his time on you anymore or at least reflect on it but whatever, nice to have him join the Hades family.

Edit: Greek mythology is only relevant if this story actually follows it and portrays the gods as they are in there lol 🙃🙃

Look guys. Stop cursing poseidon or his wife. The reason you guys hate them so much is because you love kotsume and got to see his pov and hard work. But if you saw it from their pov more and of they had a whole arc to themselves you wouldnt hate them so much.
They're fine and kotsume acknowledged them. So lets just be happy for kotsume finding a family and not diss anyone.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad they did this, I don't think it'd have been good for kotsume to go back to poseidon and his terrible senpais.

In the end kotsume is someone who needed more flexible thinking and patience to teach, he did so so well learning and sometimes you can't get things you wanted back, but as in this case, you realise something else was even better.

I understand poseidon explaining why he couldn't accept him back too but... Kinda kicking the little guy while he's down to make him feel even more guilty about the spilled wine. I do agree with others that it seems a bit weird to just be explaining this now.

Ughhh I agree with everyone that says that the rejection reason was weak and that they’re gods — stain removal > putting someone back together 🤷🏻‍♀️
But it shows how great the writing is to get so upset and sad for Kotsume in so few chapters ❤️ Am glad he found his family ❤️❤️

Group Leader
for guys who said the rejection reason was weak, clearly never read about Greek mythology.

I cry 〒_〒 I always want kotsume to be with everyone of underground. Now im so glad for him to found place called family.

bruhhh, it was an hoenst mistake my dudette amphritrite how you gon' take his job over it?!!!! Im mad

Dex-chan lover
Hurray for little Kotsume for finding his forever loving family <3 honestly I'm fine with the reason Poseidon gave for not taking him back, at least he genuinely recognized his growth and this seems like the best solution for everyone =w=

Well you might not be liked by the wife of one god but you are very much loved by the wife of another.

Users who are viewing this thread