Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 9 Ch. 54

Amphitrite is salty and I'm sooo happy for Kotsume he finally found a loving family
I'm not crying you are ....

Awwwwww this is so warm ;______;
And Adorable story gessshhhhhhhhh
Thank you for the chapter

AWWWWWWWW even though my guess last chapter was wrong (i also understand poseidon's reasons as well), atleast things worked out well for kotsume ;;---;; i really teared up when lord hades suddenly appeared and asked him to be his retainer tho! it's like kotsume finally felt wanted and loved :>

So glad that you guys are so dedicated for this series. I've been following this for so long and reading the rest of the chapters from a previous website. Too bad, the owner of that site disappear for some reason. 😞

Looking forward for the next chapter. 😊

I bet tailor-skeletton could fix that dress.
It's so sad that he couldn't accomplish his goal, but I'm glad his dream came true anyway!

Kotsume’s growth was the most important thing! And now he finally has a family after being torn away from his own 🥰

And actually reading that any kind of god character in a manga prioritizes his wife made me happy tbh. Even if it was at Kotsume’s expense 😭

Dex-chan lover
Suppose I can level with Afrodite...

I mean I had a dog that peed everywhere and had to get rid of it...Destroying property especially heirlooms really doesn't tender ones heart to something.

Also wouldn't technically their parents be titans? How she wearing a titans garment? Didn't Zeus kill said titans? How much of the mythos we following here?

*That said canonically Hercules was cursed by Hera with madness and he killed his wife and children because of it...So I mean eventually hes going to kill his family since in this lore curses cannot be undone..*

Dex-chan lover
Obvious outcome, but heartwarming to actually read nonetheless. In a certain sense Poseidon’s pretty messed up here. He didn’t hire someone because of personal reasons (his wife can’t get over a dress) and on top of that left him out all alone to find his own way home. Despite knowing that he was swept against the tide a long time ago and lost his family. He could have at least given him a consolation prize and maybe a ride back home. What was he supposed to do if Hades didn’t show up? Fend for himself?

@ExLegendary I don’t want to be that guy, but I feel it needs to be put out there. At that point you are putting objects above an actual living being. No matter how sentimental the objects, that really doesn’t get sympathy in my book. Also, yeah. Didn’t even think about their parents being titans. So yeah, it seems very weird that she would treasure a family heirloom from the group that hated them and they killed. Aren’t they still locked up in Tartarus or something? Not like she can’t ask for another dress. To answer your question about how much of the mythos is being followed, I’d say “about as much as the author cares incorporate” is a pretty appropriate answer. Basically just whatever suits his story telling needs. For example Cerberus should be constantly at the gates of the underworld. Yes, he got that Zeus cheats and Hera curses, but that felt like it was just comedy. I don’t think the author’s gonna mention how Zeus and Hera are also brother and sister. Not to mention Poseidon also cheats (I don’t think he’d care that much about keeping his wife happy when he cheats on her about as much as Zeus; aren’t like all the cyclopes his or at least a number of them? That’s another thing. Probably not gonna get the “turning into animals and forcing women to have sex with us [gods] part”. If we do (or have) gotten the minotaur I don’t expect we’ll get his origins). And clearly the whole rape of Persephone is out (Demeter actually seems to rather like this Hades). Plus, while Hades cheated the least out of his brothers (maybe being the oldest made him the most responsible?) he still cheated a few times and here he seems to be very loyal (if not completely apathetic to the thought of love before meeting the main heroine). It seems like the author uses correct mythology when he wants to move the story along or make a joke (because the mythos makes it very easy), like with Hera in that magazine or when Aphrodite openly showed interest in other men in front of her husband (Hephaestus). At the very least, this is far from the most “liberal” take I’m sure any of us have read on greek mythology.

Double-page supporter
I'm actually, literally, crying right now. Tears of joy are streaming down my face.

I really love it when the author focus a panel for hades only! My soul is screaming XD

Why am I crying because of the character development of a fictional otter. This isn't fair author

My face is filled with tears and now I look ugly. I would be so happy just having a otter manga, just of that otter hnnnggghhh

It’s kind of sad cause I assume he’s not immortal like those skeletons.
As for Colette why does she have to travel by land if she can just use the wells, saves her more time.

Users who are viewing this thread