Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita

Dex-chan lover
Yay! The heartwarming story of an attempted suicide and the god of death is here! (No, really, it IS heartwarming, somehow this thing is vanilla on the massive scale of a Love So Life)
Heal me, lovable Colette!

Contributor
Yep, very good story, been following it myself since it started being scanlated.

hAPPY SIGH... This is one of the few shoujo manga I've found that... how do I put this... The love interest isn't horribly overbearing. I'm so glad you guys are translating this! It's so sweet, and they're growing so much!

Contributor
AHHH! No, I can't stop there! Hades-sama you have to fight for your Doctor!! T///T;;
Thank you Phoenix Serenade for the scans, I impatiently await the next exciting chapter!!

RD

Completely worth reading. I loved every single page of this and I can't wait for the next release <3

I so love this its so cute and beautiful ......I was so shocked when ya know persomne wasnt the one hades loved I was really thinking that you know maybe in future she acts like a villain and stuff .....but none of that happened this is just so so so cuteeee 💕💕

Dex-chan lover
Colette... Hades... Oh, how I miss them so...
This series is as fluffy as cotton candy.
Maybe it’s time for me to learn a new language...

I will wait patiently for updates.
Thankyou scans scans group for picking this up!

Group Leader
I just can't get over the Holy Smile of Hades. It's got to be Tsuruga Ren-level. Such blinding beauty. *Q*

Users who are viewing this thread