Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita

If you need fluff this manga is best fluff. The beginning translation is quite rough but drastically improves around chapter 5. You don't realize how many toxic relationships are in fiction until you've read this manga. 100%wholesome 100%non-toxic 100%absolutely amazing

i never thought this manga would make me cry at times and explode with fluffiness! i can't wait to see how their story will progress~

Hmmmm at last he put on some real moves there. Thank you for translating it! Can't wait for the next chapter to arrive 😊😊

Group Leader
Haha, I guess an ancient immortal god would be more relaxed about this sort of thing than a young, teens-or-twenties girl.

Double-page supporter
That latest cover tho >.>

All but confirms she will be the goddess of spring!

What is this fuzzy feeling i have in my chest, everytime i see lord hades smile its all what it took for me to scream from happiness. 10/10 worth to read with the fluffiness all around.

Uuuu, so cute, my heart...!!!!
I started reading this loooong ago and finally decided to pick it back up (it only had 6 chapters out at the time lol), glad I did, it's really good~

Minor complaint but I wish Hades had stayed with the longer hair for a bit longer.....expected that to be mentioned but it was completely ignored by the characters lmao

I love this manga so much! I love how the story progresses and how they understand one another in each chapter learning more about each other and making each other grow is just so cute and heartwarming all the time. It's a good read!

Users who are viewing this thread