Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita

I'm so excited this was updated!! These two are so cute, there's still a lot of stuff to happen by what I've seen in the raws. Keep up the good work Traumerei Scans!! Thank you guys so much for translating my favorite manga!!! <3<3<3

... It's such a fluffy manga.... ugh my heart can't take it any more, https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/0d/aa/190daa05c75fdf0f5428486fee992eca.jpg

Aaaaaaaah! This manga is so goooood! Hope for many chapters. Thank you to the translators and scanlators!! 😭🥺✊🏻😍💛

It's a very cute manga. My only gripe would be that the heroine doesn't act like a doctor. For context most of my family, myself included, have worked in the medical industry. Colette is too much of a ©I'manormalhighschoolgirl protagonist for me to seriously believe she's a doctor. Real doctors have a few screws loose; they aren't so normal. Other than that this is a solid Shoujo manga. (PS if you want a heroine that actually acts like a doctor check out Apothecary Diaries)

Fed-Kun's army
@MusicaNota Idk I have a few docs in my family too, and I think she acts pretty doctor-like, at least further into the story. Maybe not modern doctor, but more medieval medicine woman kinda vibes I guess.

Double-page supporter
Colette is bonkers enough to be a doctor. Look at all her ridiculous reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread