Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita

I think Kotsume, regardless if he beats all the competitors or not, will ultimately return to the underworld. Although Kotsume considers Poseidon as his first important person who saved his life, now he has a whole new set of precious people who will not give up on him or abandon him. That’s why I think Kotsume will ultimately return to the underworld to go back to his supportive family.

If they don’t have a kid (I’m guessing twins or a son) by the end of this I am gonna RIOT!!!

I can't wait for the rest of the chapters! I left off on chapter 83 but that was on a different site that's long gone and I can't find my way back 😂😭 It gets even cuter and I can't wait to read it again hehe

Im so happy beyond words. I waited 2-3 years for it to keep up with where I left back in otakumole.

Man that Amphro whatever her name is, is such a b*tch towards poor Ko. So he spilled some juice on your stupid dress, regardless of the sentimental value, it should not take precedence over a creature's livelihood. Poseidon should watch out for that one, he'll be left without retainers if they offend or soil something else that has sentimental value to her (like a sea shell she found when she first notice the blue ocean 🤬)...I never use the C-word, but it is a word I thought outloud when reading about her...

Thank you so much for translating this! This manga has become one of my favorites! Can't wait to read more of it! 🤗

i for real cried throughout vol 9 what the hell ....... kotsume ;w; u did well bb ;w;
also ,, that cover ,, so ,,, sexc ,, owo)b

Users who are viewing this thread