College Student Empress - Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Lol he love how excuited he gets at the prospect of telling her off xD

I love it!! Thank you for the update!😍❤ I like the fact that the empress was a flirt and a smooth-talker, not an easily-blush and nervous around the emperor (in fact, it might be reversed) and well, the emperor's kinda...😅 I wouldn't fall for him thou....

"There's no way that woman is serious about me!"

OF COURSE NOT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She was a heart breaker/player in her past life, why should she be serious about 1 man who doesn't even care for her 1 bit? LMAOO. She didn't even seem to care for the guys WHO DID care for her. 😂😅😂

Lmao what a man child. Can't wait for him to get a taste of his own medicine! Thank you so much for translating!! This is super fun to read

Lucky for him her one criterion for guys is looks, because that's the only thing he has going for him

So you're telling me the the emperor does not like the empress for literally no reason.If there was a reason needed it's because his favourite concubine adores the empress and not him......All I can say is what an asshole and I hope the concubine and empress break the emperors limbs.

Contributor
The Emperor is really a piece of work.

...His character would pretty much make this unreadable if it were the twisted romance drama that these stories often are, but as a comedy with an uninhibited gives-no-fucks protagonist, this is somehow pretty great.

LET'S MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH THE EMPRESS THEN BREAK HIS HEART APART RIGHT AWAYYY

Dex-chan lover
So.. Did you favor your concubine cause your mother likes the empress who didn't fawn over you like a countryside virgin? Lmaoooo

Users who are viewing this thread